Welcome to the Verdugo Woodlands Dads’ Club. We are a 501c3 Non Profit organization that is dedicated to the children and families of the Verdugo Woodlands and the City of Glendale. We offer several after school programs to the kids including Drama, Robotics, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Chorus, Music and much more.
Montrose Christmas Parade
We’re excited for the continuation of a wonderful Verdugo Woodlands Dads’ Club tradition this Saturday, December 1st!
The Dads’ Club Warm-up and staging area will be on Honolulu Avenue between La Crescenta and Rosemont Avenue. Here’s what you need to know:
• Official Montrose Christmas Parade
• Warm-up is 5pm. Parade starts at 6pm.
• For walkers, meet us at the staging area above.
• For watchers, center point is Honolulu and Ocean Blvd.
• Hot chocolate, coffee, water and snacks will be provided.
• Please wear your Dads’ Club t-shirts if you have them.
• Santa hats and glow sticks will be provided to all participants.
• The children will decorate our Dads’ Club banner with lights.
• Parking is limited so please arrive by 4:45pm.
The parade will be recorded and aired throughout the holiday season on Channel 6 in Glendale, Channel 16 in Burbank and AT&T U-Verse Channel 99.
Rumored to be the oldest, continually run PTA Fundraiser in the United States, Fathers’ Follies is always a great source of a good laugh and the best possible way to meet your neighbors.