According to the Bylaws, the Secretary of the Board calls for and conducts the elections of the Dads Club. As Secretary of the Board of Directors I Stephen O’Bryan do hereby call the 2014 VW Dads Club Board of Elections for the 2014/15 year.
I am now accepting nominations.
Please note that I will only accept nominations via Email. The Subject line must contain the phrase:
2014 VW Dads Club Board Elections
Please do not variate from the phrase above or run the risk of your nomination being invalid and or lost.
This is so that I can easily track all nominations that arrive in my email. Verbal nominations will not be accepted as that I have do not get enough sleep and I may or may not remember.
The Date of the Election is May 29th, 2014 at 7:30PM
As according to our bylaws any person who is a member of Verdugo Woodlands PTA is eligible to vote and or hold office. I will pursue a copy of the PTA membership list to verify voting and eligibility of position.
- Absentee or Proxy ballots will not be accepted. You must be present to vote but are not required to stay for the election.
- Every position is open for election on the Board of Directors.
- Each position will be held by the persons who receive the most votes. In the event of a tie a runoff vote will occur following the vote count.
- Yes, you may vote for yourself.
- Confidentiality will be pursued.
- Nominations will be accepted up until 7:30PM on Sunday May 25th. Therefore “Write In” nominations will not be accepted for consideration.
- Our bylaws state that you may only serve three consecutive years on the Board of Directors so if this is your third year you must sit out a year before being considered for nomination.
- I have enlisted Mr D to count votes with me. I didn’t have a date so if he can’t make it I will find another neutral party to verify the vote.
- The vote will be a secret ballot and after the vote has been counted the ballots will be destroyed.
- Tasty Beverages of an adult nature may be served. This is an adult event and best planned to occur without children present.
- This announcement and practices will be posted on the vwdadsclub.com website
- I will make more rules as they come up. Please don’t hesitate to ask.
You may email me at email@example.com